- The Best from the Ocean: Organic Hand Selected Atlantic Coast Kombu Seaweed Extract enhanced with Lion’s Mane Mushroom
- High in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12 C and E. Rich in Potassium, Iodine, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Laminarin, Mannitol, Sodium, Selenium. High Amounts of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Acids
- Health food stores sell lion's mane extract in supplement form, and both the fungus and its extracts appear to be beneficial to health.
- 100% Natural Ingredients - Pristine Quality - Organic - Vegan - Non-GMO - naturally Gluten-Free - Steam Distilled - No Preservatives - Dairy-Free
- This tincture ensures powerful, complete and fast Absorption within Minutes
CENALGA Tinctures combines the benefits of wild seaweed from the cold, clean waters of the North Atlantic Coast and traditional used organic plant based medicine.
Laminaria digitata, also known as Kombu Kelp, is found mostly on exposed sites on shores in the lower littoral where it may form extensive meadows. Historically, the dried stalks of laminaria digitata, called sea-tangle tents were used in traditional medicine an abortifacient.
Kombu is a low calorie, nutrient dense food. One seven-inch piece of kombu contains roughly 10 calories, 0 grams fat, 0 grams cholesterol, 180 milligrams (mg) sodium, 340 mg potassium, 2 grams carbohydrate, 2 grams fiber, 4 percent calcium, and 12 percent magnesium. It also contains vitamin C, A, E, K, B-vitamins, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, and copper.
Hericium erinaceus, also known as lion's mane mushroom, is an edible and medicinal mushroom.
It contains a number of polysaccharides, such as B-glucan, heteroglucans, and heteroxylans, as well as several cyathane derivative diterpenoids known as hericenones and erinacines.
Research suggests that they may offer a range of health benefits, including reduced inflammation and improved cognitive and heart health.
▪ Shake well before use. Take 15-25 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner.
▪ This product has a 6 month shelf life.
▪ Store package in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.