- Serrated Wrack / Toothed Wrack Flakes - 1.5 oz / 42.5 g - Sustainably hand-harvested from wildcrafted Seaweed, this naturally forces the plant become more resilient and fully develop their nutrients and phytonutrients - naturally non-artificial sun-dried - Pure Nature - Restaurant Quality
- Chemistry Tested for heavy metals, microbes, radioactivity and other pollutants!
- High in Fucoidans, Beta-Cartene, Minerals and Vitamin E - Fat Free
- Fucoidan protects collagen by encouraging the synthesis of new collagen and preventing the breakdown of existing collagen by inhibiting our own natural collagenases that occurs as we age, a true anti-aging treatment.
- Irish Organic Certified (IOFGA)
- We avoid Plastic Package <3
CENALGA Seaweed is dedicated to the sustainable harvesting of wild seaweeds from the cold, clean waters of the Irish Atlantic Coast.
From the boat we scramble onto exposed rocks and harvest waist-high in the waves, taking care to leave plenty of plants for regeneration.
This process not only ensures the best of the select seaweed species is harvested; the procedure is also gentle on the ecosystem.
We hang the seaweed in the sun and it dries within 36 hours.
This ideal environment provides CENALGA with an abundant seaweed resource base which includes:
Fucus serratus, known by the common name Serrated Wrack / Toothed Wrack / Saw Wrack, is olive brown Alga and found on the coasts of the north Atlantic Ocean.
It is highly prized for it’s Fucoidan Content. It contains up to 16% of the dry weight!
In Addition it contains carotenoids fucoxanthin and beta-carotene, vitamin E.
Traditionally used to relieve aches and pains, for arthritis and rheumatism and to help alleviate the irritations associated with eczema and psoriasis.
The oils from this seaweed have been having truly remarkable effects on skin, hair, and body.
▪ Store package in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
▪ White spots may be noticed on seaweed, which are salts that act as a natural preservative
▪ This product has a 6 month shelf life
This product is inspected carefully for shells and other debris, but still may contain natural matter as this is a natural seaweed product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.