- The Best from the Ocean: Certified-Organic Hand Selected Atlantic Coast Dulse & Kombu Seaweed enhanced with Agaricus Mushroom, Tart Cherry, Cornflower Extracts Tincture - 2oz
- High in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12 C and E. Rich in Potassium, Iodine, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Laminarin, Mannitol, Sodium, Selenium. High Amounts of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Acids & Antioxidants
- 100% Natural Ingredients - Pristine Quality - Organic - Vegan - Non-GMO - Gluten-Free - No Sugar or Sweeteners Added - Steam Distilled - No Preservatives - Dairy-Free
- 100% Natural Organic Extraction - Glycerin Free
- This tincture ensures powerful, complete and fast Absorption within Minutes
CENALGA Tinctures combines the benefits of wild seaweed from the cold, clean waters of the North Atlantic Coast and traditional used organic plant based medicine.
▪ Palmaria palmata, also known as Dulse, grows on north-facing cliffs and shady crevices. Dulse is rich in potassium, iron, iodine and trace elements and many Vitamins.
▪ Laminaria digitata, also known as Kombu, is found mostly on exposed sites on shores in the lower littoral where it may form extensive meadows.
Kombu is known for its high levels of B vitamins, calcium, carotene, iodine, iron, potassium, laminarin, mannitol and many more.
▪ Centaurea cyanus, also known as Cornflower, is an annual flowering plant in the family Asteraceae.
Her extract has been shown to stimulate phagocytosis in both in vitro and in vivo studies, to inhibit the function of hyaluronidase, to protect collagen from damage due to free radicals.
▪ Agaricus mushroom is used to make people feel better.
Other uses include prevention of heart disease, osteoporosis and stomach ulcers.
▪ Prunus cerasus, also know as tart Cherry, grows in Wisconsin.
Tart cherry contains smaller amounts of B vitamins, calcium, iron, magnesium, omega-3 and omega-6 fats, in addition to antioxidants and other beneficial plant compounds.
▪ Shake well before use. Take 15-25 drops, three times a day.
▪ This product has a 6 month shelf life.
▪ Store package in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.