- Irish Organic Certified (IOFGA) Wakame (Alaria Esculenta) Flakes - Sustainably hand-harvested from wildcrafted Seaweed, this naturally forces the plant become more resilient and fully develop their nutrients and phytonutrients - naturally non-artificial sun-dried - Pure Nature
- Chemistry Tested for heavy metals, microbes, radioactivity and other pollutants!
- High in Vitamin A, B1, C - High in Calcium & Magnesium - High in Potassium & Sodium - Rich in Carbohydrate
- Suitable for vegans, vegetarian - Naturally Gluten Free - Non-GMO
- Fat Free and low on Calories - Skin-boosting Antioxidants
- Free Shipping with Fast Delivery - We usually ship out on the same Day we receive the Order - We avoid Plastic Package
CENALGA Seaweed is dedicated to the sustainable harvesting of wild seaweeds from the cold, clean waters of the Atlantic Irish Coast.
From the boat we scramble onto exposed rocks and harvest waist-high in the waves, taking care to leave plenty of plants for regeneration.
This process not only ensures the best of the select seaweed species is harvested; the procedure is also gentle on the ecosystem.
We hang the seaweed in the sun and it dries within 36 hours.
This ideal environment provides CENALGA with an abundant seaweed resource base which includes:
Alaria Esculenta, known by the common name Dabberlocks, Badderlocks, Winged Kelp or Atlantic Wakame, is a seaweed found on the coasts of the Irish Atlantic.
Unlike Japanese wakame, which is often blanched, our Alaria is dried in the sun in its natural state. Alaria’s delicate dark green leaf is delicious and beautiful in soups, salads and stir fries.
It’s rich on amino acids, powerful antioxidants, vitamins and minerals - aka all of the things our skin loves.
Alaria contains Vitamin A, B, K - Fiber - Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Iodine & Chlorophyll.
With Alaria Esculenta, it helps increase firmness while detoxifying and energizing the skin.
This makes Alaria a key substance for radiant, youthful-looking skin.
Between its collagen-enhancing, moisturising and superior hydrating abilities, this kelp is one to take note of.
Upping your intake of Alaria Esculenta is a fantastic way to reap the skin-boosting properties of antioxidants!
▪ Store package in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
▪ White spots may be noticed on seaweed, which are salts that act as a natural preservative
▪ This product has a 6 month shelf life
This product is inspected carefully for shells and other debris, but still may contain natural matter as this is a natural seaweed product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Based on 2 reviews
So nice of you to harvest these waist deep in cold Irish waters and testing for metallic impurities!