- CENALGA Anniversary Collections of five organic certified Seaweeds - Hand Selected Whole Leaves in 1.5 oz Pouches
- Sustainably hand-harvested from wildcrafted Seaweed, this naturally forces the plant become more resilient and fully develop their nutrients and phytonutrients
- Naturally non-artificial sun-dried - Pure Nature
- Naturally Gluten Free - GMO-Free
- Free Shipping within the USA with Fast Delivery
- We avoid Plastic <3
Palmaria palmata, also known as Irish Dillisk or Dulse, grows on north-facing cliffs and shady crevices. The blood red plants branch into many small lobed fronds and dry to a deep purple.
It has a long tradition in the cuisines of many Northern European cultures. Dulse is rich in potassium, iron, iodine and trace elements and all kinds of Vitamins.
Saccharina latissima, known by the common name Sugar Kelp, Sea Belt or Devil's apron, due to its shape. The seaweed is could be found around the world - we prefer Sugar Kelp from the clean waters of the North Atlantic along the Irish Sea.
Fucus vesiculosus, known by the common name Bladder Wrack, is a seaweed found on the coasts of the North Sea, the western Baltic Sea, and the Atlantic.
It was the original source of iodine, discovered in 1811.
Iodine as well as known for preventing fatigue and muscle weakness, the thyroid gland, powered by iodine, releases the hormones responsible for your libido, sex appeal and youthful appearance. <3
Alaria Esculenta, known by the common name Dabberlocks, Badderlocks, Winged Kelp or Atlantic Wakame, is a seaweed found on the coasts of the Irish Atlantic.
Unlike Japanese wakame, which is often blanched, our Alaria is dried in the sun in its natural state. Alaria’s delicate dark green leaf is delicious and beautiful in soups, salads and stir fries.
Laminaria digitata, also known as Kombu, is found mostly on exposed sites on shores in the lower littoral where it may form extensive meadows. Historically, the dried stalks of laminaria digitata, called sea-tangle tents were used in traditional medicine an abortifacient.
▪ Store package in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
▪ White spots may be noticed on seaweed, which are salts that act as a natural preservative
▪ This product has a 6 month shelf life
This product is inspected carefully for shells and other debris, but still may contain natural matter as this is a natural seaweed product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.