Our Ocean Potion for Sweet Dreams...
Sleep plays an important role in your physical health. For example, sleep is involved in healing and repair of your heart and blood vessels. Ongoing sleep deficiency is linked to an increased risk of heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and stroke.... (read more)
We combine the Best from the Ocean and traditional used vegan organic plant based medicine for your well being:
▪ Certified-Organic Hand Selected Atlantic Coast Kombu Seaweed enhanced with Coconut MCT Oil, 5HTP, Melatonin, Valerian Root Tincture - 2oz
▪ 100% Natural Ingredients - Pristine Quality - Organic - Vegan - Non-GMO - Gluten-Free - No Sugar or Sweeteners Added - Steam Distilled - No Preservatives - Dairy-Free
▪ 100% Natural Organic Extraction - Glycerin Free - Alcohol Free
▪ This tincture ensures powerful, complete and fast Absorption within Minutes
▪ Laminaria digitata, also known as Kombu Kelp is a low calorie, nutrient-dense kelp seaweed.
One seven-inch piece of kombu contains roughly 10 calories, 0 grams fat, 0 grams cholesterol, 180 milligrams (mg) sodium, 340 mg potassium, 2 grams carbohydrate, 2 grams fiber, 4 percent calcium, and 12 percent magnesium.
It also contains vitamin C, A, E, K, B-vitamins, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, and copper.
▪ MCT oil has been shown to increase the release of two hormones that promote the feeling of fullness in the body: peptide YY and leptin.
Furthermore it has been dubbed a super fuel since your body absorbs MCTs more rapidly than long-chain triglycerides (LCTs), which contain more carbons in their fatty acid chains. When you’re on a ketogenic diet, MCTs can also be converted into ketones in the liver.
Coconut oil’s ability to reduce yeast and bacterial growth may be due to the caprylic, capric and lauric acid in MCTs.
▪ 5-HTP is sold as a dietary supplement for use as an antidepressant, appetite suppressant, and sleep aid.
▪ Melatonin is a hormone that regulates the sleep–wake cycle. It is primarily released by the pineal gland. As a dietary supplement, it is often used for the short-term treatment of trouble sleeping such as from jet lag or shift work.
▪ Valerian root have sedative and anxiolytic effects, and is commonly sold in dietary supplement capsules to promote sleep.
▪ Shake well before use. Take 1-2 droppers full 20 Minutes before bed.
▪ This product has a 6 month shelf life.
▪ Store package in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.