- Organic Dulse Seaweed Flakes - Hand Selected - Restaurant Quality - We avoid Plastic Package
- Free Shipping with Fast Delivery - We usually ship out on the same Day we receive the Order
- High in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12 C and E. Rich in Potassium, Iodine, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
- Perfect for vegans, vegetarian or Paleo Diet
- Fat Free and low on Calories - Gluten-Free - non-GMO
- Multi-Pack available - We avoid Plastik Package
CENALGA Seaweed is dedicated to the sustainable harvesting of wild seaweeds from the cold, clean waters of the Gulf of Maine.
From the boat we scramble onto exposed rocks and harvest waist-high in the waves, taking care to leave plenty of plants for regeneration.
This process not only ensures the best of the select seaweed species is harvested; the procedure is also gentle on the ecosystem.
We hang the seaweed in the sun and it dries within 36 hours.
This ideal environment provides CENALGA with an abundant seaweed resource base which includes:
Palmaria palmata, also known as Dulse, grows on north-facing cliffs and shady crevices. The blood red plants branch into many small lobed fronds and dry to a deep purple.
It has a long tradition in the cuisines of many Northern European cultures. Dulse is rich in potassium, iron, iodine and trace elements and all kinds of Vitamins.
We do our best to pick out shell fragments, but take care for any we may have missed. Dulse is usually enjoyed as is, raw. It is stored with just a bit of dampness, to make it soft for snacking.
▪ Store package in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
▪ White spots may be noticed on seaweed, which are salts that act as a natural preservative
▪ This product has a 6 month shelf life
This product is inspected carefully for shells and other debris, but still may contain natural matter as this is a natural seaweed product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
I love these. They add so much flavor, and are a great detox!
Very good tasting dulse flakes. Will buy more!
I buy Atlantic dulse for my smoothies, and I've tried a few brands. The order I received from Cenalga is the high quality that I'm used to, so I'm happy with it and will order from them again. Shipping was fast as well.
I ordered this to make vegan “tuna” salad. Product is delicious, came quickly and fit my needs. Will definitely order again.
I really like the Organic Dulse. Very delicious.