- Organic Seaweed Mix including Dulse, Nori, Sea Lettuce, Wakame - Hand Selected - Restaurant Quality - We avoid Plastic Package
- High in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12 C and E. High in Potassium, Iodine, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
- Suitable for vegans, vegetarian or Paleo / Keto Diet - Kosher
- Fat Free and low on Calories - naturally Gluten-Free
- Free Shipping with Fast Delivery within the USA - We usually ship out on the same Day we receive the Order
CENALGA Seaweed is dedicated to the sustainable harvesting of wild seaweeds from the cold, clean waters of the North Atlantic Coast.
From the boat we scramble onto exposed rocks and harvest waist-high in the waves, taking care to leave plenty of plants for regeneration.
This process not only ensures the best of the select seaweed species is harvested; the procedure is also gentle on the ecosystem.
We hang the seaweed in the sun and it dries within 36 hours.
This ideal environment provides CENALGA with an abundant seaweed resource base which includes:
CENALGA Sea Salad is a fusion of red, brown and green seaweeds. It brings together the different flavors and textures of 4 different seaweeds.
These are chopped or milled and ideal for adding into soup’s, chowders, stir fry’s, stew’s etc.
Dillisk, Wakame, Nori and Sea Lettuce are the ingredients thus ensuring a multitude of vitamins and nutrients in each mouth full of sea salad.
If your dulse dries out, just leave the bag open overnight in a moist place.
▪ Store package in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
▪ White spots may be noticed on seaweed, which are salts that act as a natural preservative
▪ This product has a 6 month shelf life
1. Soak seaweed in warm water to cover for about 5 minutes
2. Drain, rinse then squeeze out excess water
3. Stir together f.E with vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, pepper flakes, ginger and garlic in a bowl
This product is inspected carefully for shells and other debris, but still may contain natural matter as this is a natural seaweed product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.