- Irish Organic Certified (IOFGA) Seaweed Flakes Mix including Dulse, Wakame, Sea Lettuce, Sugar Kelp - 1.5 oz / 42.5 g - Sustainably hand-harvested from wildcrafted Seaweed, this naturally forces the plant become more resilient and fully develop their nutrients and phytonutrients - naturally non-artificial sun-dried - Pure Nature
- High in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12 C and E. High in Potassium, Iodine, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
- Chemistry Tested for heavy metals, microbes, radioactivity and other pollutants!
- Fat Free and low on Calories - Ideal for vegans, vegetarians - Keto Diet or Paleo Diets - Naturally Gluten Free - GMO-Free - Pareve
- We avoid Plastic Package <3
CENALGA Seaweed is dedicated to the sustainable harvesting of wild seaweeds from the cold, clean waters of the North Atlantic Coast.
From the boat we scramble onto exposed rocks and harvest waist-high in the waves, taking care to leave plenty of plants for regeneration.
This process not only ensures the best of the select seaweed species is harvested; the procedure is also gentle on the ecosystem.
We hang the seaweed in the sun and it dries within 36 hours.
This ideal environment provides CENALGA with an abundant seaweed resource base which includes:
CENALGA Sea Salad is a fusion of red, brown and green seaweeds. It brings together the different flavors and textures of 4 different seaweeds.
These are chopped or milled and ideal for adding into soup’s, chowders, stir fry’s, stew’s etc.
Dillisk, Wakame, Sugar Kelp and Sea Lettuce are the ingredients thus ensuring a multitude of vitamins and nutrients in each mouth full of sea salad.
▪ Store package in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
▪ White spots may be noticed on seaweed, which are salts that act as a natural preservative
▪ This product has a 6 month shelf life
This product is inspected carefully for shells and other debris, but still may contain natural matter as this is a natural seaweed product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.