- Irish Bladderwrack Organic Seaweed Flakes - Sustainable Hand Selected - Restaurant Quality - We avoid Plastic Kraft Pouches
- Wildcrafted - sun-dried - sustainably hand-harvested from the icy, clean waters of the wild Irish Atlantic Coast
- Libido Booster! High in vitamin C. Rich in Calcium, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium. Good Source for various L-fucose compounds. Source of Fucoxanthin!
- Fat Free and low on Calories. Ideal for vegans, vegetarians or Keto / Paleo Diet - Kosher - non-GMO - naturally Gluten-Free
- Free Shipping with Fast Delivery - We usually ship out on the same Day we receive the Order
CENALGA Seaweed is dedicated to the sustainable harvesting of wild seaweeds from the cold, clean waters of the North Atlantic Coast.
From the boat we scramble onto exposed rocks and harvest waist-high in the waves, taking care to leave plenty of plants for regeneration.
This process not only ensures the best of the select seaweed species is harvested; the procedure is also gentle on the ecosystem.
We hang the seaweed in the sun and it dries within 36 hours.
This ideal environment provides CENALGA with an abundant seaweed resource base which includes:
Fucus vesiculosus, known by the common name Bladder Wrack, is a seaweed found on the coasts of the North Sea, the western Baltic Sea, and the Atlantic.
It was the original source of iodine, discovered in 1811.
Celebrities such as Posh Spice , Britney Spears and Paris Hilton can be found using Bladderwrack as a dietary supplement.
Bladderwrack is a good source of Vitamin C, Iodine (the mineral needed for proper thyroid function) and of various L-fucose compounds.
Iodine as well as known for preventing fatigue and muscle weakness, the thyroid gland, powered by iodine, releases the hormones responsible for your libido, sex appeal and youthful appearance. <3
Said L-fucose compounds can be seen as generally being anti-obesity, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and anti-carcinogenic. There are also some implications of them being anti-viral and anti-diabetic.
▪ Store package in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
▪ White spots may be noticed on seaweed, which are salts that act as a natural preservative
▪ This product has a 6 month shelf life
This product is inspected carefully for shells and other debris, but still may contain natural matter as this is a natural seaweed product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.