- Organic Dulse Seaweed Flakes together with
- Nutritional Yeast - Pure strains of Saccharomyces cerevisiae are grown on mixtures of cane and beet molasses. After the fermentation process is completed, "Cream yeast" is heated and held at pasteurization temperatures for a period long enough to inactivate the yeast. During this holding period, all necessary vitamins are added!
- Free Shipping with Fast Delivery
- High in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12 C and E. Rich in Potassium, Iodine, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
- Perfect for vegans, vegetarian or Paleo Diet
- Low in Fat and low in Calories - Gluten-Free - non-GMO
Nutritional Yeast is a powdered yeast without leavening power and is appreciated for its high protein content (~ 50% protein by weight) and is rich in B-complex vitamins that are important for normal and healthy body functions. It contains other beneficial components, such as Beta-1,3 glucan and mannan, complex carbohydrates known to improve the immune response and help maintain healthy cholesterol levels; Trehalose, a disaccharide that helps maintain the health of brain cells; and Glutathione, an antioxidant that plays an important role in cellular defense mechanisms (~2.5mg/g)
Not only can nutritional yeast be considered a "superfood", providing many nutritional benefits, it also enhances the flavor of many dishes, drinks, dressings, sauces, and snacks. Nutritional yeast has a nutty or cheesy flavor which makes it popular as an ingredient in cheese substitutes.
Palmaria palmata, also known as Dulse, grows on north-facing cliffs and shady crevices. The blood red plants branch into many small lobed fronds and dry to a deep purple.
It has a long tradition in the cuisines of many Northern European cultures. Dulse is rich in potassium, iron, iodine and trace elements and all kinds of Vitamins.
We do our best to pick out shell fragments, but take care for any we may have missed. Dulse is usually enjoyed as is, raw. It is stored with just a bit of dampness, to make it soft for snacking.
▪ Store package in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
▪ This product has a 6 month shelf life
This product is inspected carefully for shells and other debris, but still may contain natural matter as this is a natural seaweed product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.